- Purposes for which Your Personal Data may be used We may use your personal data for one or more of the following purposes: a) Offering, selling and distributing related products and services; b) Processing and implementing your purchase orders and related payment instructions; c) Opening, maintenance and administration of your service accounts and records; d) Communicating with you including handling your requests and enquiries; about our products and services, events and marketing promotion; e) Facilitating us in providing and enhancing our products and services, including designing and providing products and services that may better meet your personal preferences and interests; f) Purposes relating to any of the above. Service Providers: We may transfer your information to Estival Life’s service providers in order to conduct the business. The service providers may handle credit card payment processing, shipping, analysis of information, management of data, market research and promotion management. They have access to personal information in order to perform their functions but not for use for other purposes.
- Retention of Personal Data. We will retain for as long as is necessary to fulfill the original or directly related purpose for which it was collected, unless we are required to retain the personal data to satisfy any applicable legal or contractual obligations and erasure of personal data from our records will be done in accordance with specified timelines and procedures having regard to the applicable requirements.
- Disclosure of Your Personal Data. Your personal data we hold will be kept confidential but we may provide or disclose it to the following persons (whether within or outside Hong Kong except that we will not provide your personal data to another person for it to use in direct marketing: 4.1 Any subsidiaries, holding companies, associated companies, affiliates of, companies controlled by, or under common control with us (hereafter collectively, the "Group'; 4.2 Any person who is acting for or on our behalf of, or jointly with us, in respect of the purpose or a directly related purpose for which the data was collected; 4.3 Any person who is under a duty of confidentiality to us or has undertaken to keep the data confidential, provided that such person has a legitimate right or reason to access the data; 4.4 Any financial institutions, charge or credit card issuing companies, credit information or reference agencies, or debt collection agencies engaged by you or us in relation to opening and maintaining service accounts with us and payment arrangements; 4.5 Any person to whom we are required or expected to make disclosure according to the requirements of any law, regulations, court orders, codes of conduct or guidelines applicable to any member of the Group (for example, if we are served with a court order demanding certain customer information then we would disclose the relevant information to the duly appointed officer of the court or such other persons specified in the court order).
- Protection of information Security of Personal Data Computer data is stored on computer systems and storage media to which access is strictly controlled and/or are located within restricted areas. Access to records and data without appropriate management authorization is strictly prohibited. Authorization is granted only on "need to know"; basis which commensurate with an individual's responsibilities. Records are under the control of assigned information officers who are responsible for ensuring the transfer of or access to information is legitimate and complies with the Hong Kong SAR Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. Our Website adopts the Secure Socket Layer (SSL), the encryption technology for the transmission of data collected online. All payment related information you supply is transmitted via SSL technology and encrypted within our database. No Guarantee Notwithstanding the security measures we adopt, Estival Life cannot provide any guarantee on the security or confidentiality of the information you provide to us.
- Access to and Correction of Your Personal Data You have the right to check whether we hold any personal data relating to you and request to correct, modify or delete your profile through your account. Estival Life has the right to charge a reasonable fee for processing any data access request in accordance with the terms of the Hong Kong SAR Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.