BOTANICAL NAME: Piper nigrum
ORIGIN: India (Certified Organic by USDA*)
Part Used: Dried Peppercorn Fruit
Extraction Method: Steam Distillated Essential Oil
Quality: 100% Pure & Natural
Note: Middle to Top Note
Appearance: Colorless to pale yellow green colored liquid
Odour: Dry-woody, warm, spicy aroma with subtle floral and fruit notes, reminiscent of ground black pepper
Not for internal consumption. For external use only.
Keep in tightly closed container in a cool and dry place, protected from sunlight. Keep out of the reach of children. If in doubt about the use of this product, consult a healthcare professional. Estival Life cannot be held responsible for any harm caused due to the misuse of these ingredients.
(*Organic Certifications of the original products are not applicable to this product.)
Black Pepper Essential Oil has a fine aromatic profile of rich, energizing spice with subtle floral and fruit notes - perfect for adding warmth and energy to aromatherapy formulations. It is high in monoterpenes and sesquiterpenes, which are natural chemicals known for their antioxidant activity and their ability to support the immune system when needed most.
It is a multi-purpose oil that has a variety of uses and benefits. It is widely used in minute quantities in perfumery to pique the interest with the top notes of perfume and to add depth to the overall composition. It has also been renowned for clearing the breath channels during periods of wintry or seasonal challenge, and when blended with other oils is fantastic for diffusing in the classroom or nursery to keep the kids resilient and clear of heavy mucous. While it can support healthy circulation, it can be used to promote general skin health. In a massage blend, it not only provides warm sensations during a massage, its aromatic components also help enhance the relaxing experience.
Emotionally and energetically, it is a great way to relieve anxious feelings. When used aromatically, it helps soothe tightened emotions.
Organic Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper) Seed Oil
【Points to Note】
- In most cases, an appropriate dose of tea tree oil is very safe and has no side effects, but some of it may cause allergic reactions such as itching, tingling, and redness under high concentration or sensitive skin. It may cause dizziness and even swelling of the throat. Therefore, it is recommended to apply a very small amount onto skin for the first time usage and wait for 24 hours to confirm that there are no adverse or allergic reactions.
- Do not ingest tea tree oil, which may be hazardous.
- Avoid using tea tree oil which has been opened for long or oxidized. It may cause skin allergic reactions. (Suggested finishing the bottle within a year after purchase / opening.)
- Avoid contacting tea tree oil on eyes, nose, contact lens or sensitive skin.
- Avoid using on infants, pregnant women, breastfeeding women and people with liver / kidney illness.
- If in doubt, please consult your physicians or professional aromatherapists.
*** For large quantity, please WhatsApp 55438384 or email email@example.com for quotation.