Certified organic, not chemically processed, Wooden Spoon's Argan Oil is sourced from Morocco.
Recommended Usage Rate: 1-100%
- Skin: Anti-aging products, for soothing acne, eczema, psoriasis and other skin conditions, recommended for after-sun care products
- Hair: Emollient oil for dry, damaged and fragile hair
- Lips: Soothing ingredient for lip balms, lipsticks and other lip care products.
- Nails: Conditioning oil for brittle nails
Argan oil is known for having a high content of unsaturated fatty acids: Omega 3, 6, 9 and Vitamin A & E with its rejuvenating and reducing wrinkles qualities. It accelerates regeneration of the epidermis, fortifies the hydrolipidic barrier, eliminates skin dryness. Additionally moisturizes, enhances elasticity, nourishment and cell renewal. Protects the skin against droughts and external aggressions, preventing its premature aging. Argan oil permeates into the dermis without clogging the pore that it enables the skin to accept nutrients from the oil. it's a great aid to rashes and acne-prone skin. Leaves the skin soft, supple and smooth.
- Argan oil also helps to tame frizz and fly-aways and protect against the heat of hair dryers, curlers and flat irons, all the while promoting body and a healthy shine. It also promotes hair growth.
- Argan oil is rich with natural antioxidants, polyphenols, vitamins E that help skin recovery, soothes inflammations and fights the free radicals. It performs magic on hair, face, hands and body. Argan oil makes the skin radiant, soft and revived. Excellent for brittle nails.
Argan oil has rich contents of:
Vitamin Е: very powerful against free radicals that attack and destroy important cell components such as DNA and cell membranes.
Vitamin F: composed of two important fatty acids (Omega 3 and Omega 6), this vitamin is excellent against acne, rashes, eczemas and psoriasis. In combination with anti-oxidants it supports the construction of the hydro-lipid layer of the skin and hair, protecting them from atmospheric conditions and dryness.
Phenols: powerful anti-oxidants with anti-septic and anti-bacterial properties. Phenols are considered a very good stimulant for the nervous and immune system.
Squalene: found naturally in plant oils. It is an important element in the synthesis of vitamin D and cholesterol.
Sterols: natural alcohol in some of the oils, including argan oil which delays aging and protects against UV radiation.
This product is made using only high quality natural ingredients. The product complied with latest EU requirements and has external professional assessment on its safety and effectiveness.
This product is free from chemicals, petroleum derivatives, preservatives, GMO and synthetic ingredients.